Friday, 26 December 2008

Lately...

...I've been pretty much in the house and sometimes outside. Rarely see my other friends around except that I went to Rachael Shalini's house for the Christmas dinner. On Christmas eve, I met Yee Kheng and Jocelyn in Parade. Actually Jocelyn asked me out but I couldn't resist it.

As this is the Christmas season, I thought of going out to get some presents for a number of people. I feel that Christmas is all about giving (imagine the $ flying away) and Chinese New Year ($$$$$$$$$$) is all about receiving. So, you got nothing to lose! :P

Another year has come to an end. What resolutions have we made to welcome the year 2009? I'm going to be 20 next month. I'm going to uni next year already. I have something in mind. But can I make it reality? I want to venture into something and help society one day. I wonder whether that will come true? Though I am a Lasallian now, I still strive to learn and to understand the hardships people go through and be a better Lasallian.

So what say you all? Do you have something in mind that you really want to make it a reality? Then, all you have to do is work for it. Success doesn't come by easily. Get inspired!

Bye for now.

No comments: