Based on the title today, I'm sure all of you know what the proverb means. It means don't dream about the success or the results when you haven't even done anything to achieve it. Or in simple words it means day dreaming (You can put the description in your own words).
A few days ago, I notice the number of bloggers are coming out. Most blogs I had read and currently reading basically these two words - life and journey. Earlier on, I tend to follow the crowd. Not about the title of the blog but more of the content. So to be different, I wanted to write basically about the experience I've learned so far. That's why I got the blog named 'no pain, no gain'. I had totally neglected about the objective of the blog I created. Sorry blog! No offence yah! :P
So yah back to the subject. Lately after STPM (since I had nothing better to do), I had been like day dreaming. I had been thinking about the future and what it beholds. I had planned what I wanted to do after STPM and I thought everything will be going according to what I wanted. Initially I thought things will be fine. I was wrong. Nothing went according to plan. I felt so upset.
A few days ago, my aunt passed away and I went to pay my last respect to her. I basically had a man to man talk with my cousin.I was basically lamenting my problems and he was patiently listening to me. Once I was done, he basically shared with me.
I was wondering why all this times I couldn't achieve what I wanted. Well I learned that I didn't put in any effort and I didn't dare face reality. That's it. I didn't want to face reality doing things I'm supposed to do. In the end, what did I do? I was in an illusion like fantasy world where everything was meant for me. I didn't and dare face reality. That's why I was like in a diillusioned state.
At the same time, I started reading this book 'The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People'. It's a good book and this one was introduced by my cousin. I thought it was those normal book that would like motivate you but it turned out to be otherwise. While I was reading this book, I got attracted to 3 words - dependent, independent and interdependent. This book isn't any ordinary book where it gives you inspiration but it motivates you to even think further than what is expected. Infact, I feel like my old self again when I was in form 3.
Every time, I read it I feel so motivated to do something and it made me think from different points of views. Like now, every morning (though I wake up late) I look forward for a better day. I don't let negative issues or comments affect me. I learn to give and take. I want to regain the confidence I had in form 3. Most importantly I learn to be interdependent (Explain to you guys later).
If you ask me, I feel much happier now that I was earlier. I think I'm ready to break more walls and build bridges instead! Hehe!
Good night everyone and a happy new year to you too!
Lesson : Just be yourself and don't count the chicks (or chickens) before they hatch.
No comments:
Post a Comment