Thursday, 18 December 2008

How do I feel now?

You know something, after STPM you feel like you have been released from the multiple and many chains that were binding you to the chair making sit for 3 hours the most to do the papers. And after that when everything is over, you feel like you've got nothing to do.

I've been experiencing this but I don't know about you (assuming that you too feel it). People say 'STPM is coming' and the whole world shakes. When STPM comes, STPM goes too. Just like that! During the last paper - Chemistry paper 1 (for the physics students, it was the following day) when the invigilator finished collecting everyone just let out a big sigh! A big sigh of relief that STPM is over! Merdeka! (For the form 5's you can hear the fireworks and explosions. Geez!)

You party and enjoy the whole night and have a good night rest. But when you wake up the next morning, all seemed to stop at one time. When we have school going on, we will feel that we have something to look forward for. When school's out, we look forward for the holidays and then it's back to school again. BUT, when you stop school (I dread to say this) you just feel like going back!

It's because when you are schooling you are always looking forward (regardless you dread it or like it) to go back to see friends and enjoy what we call school life. All the complains about homework, the likes of PJ, the ridiculing of certain teachers and parties or even whether the school has gone upside down, it is just basically what you enjoy doing in school! And that's how St. Michael's should be!

I, infact, really wanted to come back to form 6 and finish up the 'to-do-list'. Spending almost 12 to 13 years in SMI really was a dream come true. And I seriously love my alma mater. Knowing that I have to leave the school I cherish most made me unhappy back in form 5. I felt I haven't done enough and knowing that I came back for form 6, I was really glad. Now, I'm proud to say I'm ready to leave my alma mater to pursue my tertiary education.

While I'm blogging now, I see flashbacks of myself during my primary and secondary days and lately too. It wasn't a bed roses, true! There were ups and downs that I shared with many people. Most importantly I'm still learning! We will still keep learning even until we pass on to the next life (touch wood!).

I thank for the friends I met along the journey. Those who were truly beside me, thanks for the constant support! Take care.

For now, I'm famished so gotta replenish bye!

No comments: