Monday, 5 October 2009

I'm Back!

I think it must have been over two months since I last updated this blog. Well, sorry because I was really busy and also lazy. I decided to blog this post just to let you know that i'm still active.

I can't believe that time flies so fast that it's already October. The upper six and form 5 students have already finished their trial exams. So now, it's the final lap for them as the real exam will be in November.

For the past few months, I had been doing some part time tutoring. To those who are under me, you know what it's like. It's quite fun since I'm going to teach anyway. Just needed to straighten my facts. It's free of charge anyway.

If you want to call me out for lunch/dinner, I'll be around (depends whether I'm busy at that moment). So long for now.

No comments: