In the midst of selling drinks and being stopped by a prefect (recess time was up), Aaron found himself facing a situation which he found amusing.
Prefect : Excuse me uncle, can you stop selling drinks?
Aaron : Okay (paused for a while)...
Then he just gave the person the last drink without the prefect's knowledge and was finally caught red-handed.
Prefect : Uncle, you have to stop selling drinks.
Aaron : (pulling down mask) OOOI! It's abang-LAH.
Prefect: Oh my gosh! Sorry brother...sorry brother (repeatedly said while bowing for forgiveness).
Aaron : It's alright, never mind (grinning)
Later prefect 2 answered Aaron's question in a mild manner.
Question: Why is Aaron Oo labelled as an uncle?
Answer: Because all the men in the canteen are uncles.
After hearing this answer, Aaron chased after that prefect. But coming to think of it, it does make sense (not the "uncle" part but the way of answering).
Am I that old to be called uncle? Well, I got an answer for myself. I'm still young at heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment