I don't know why i became very moody today. It wasn't lack of sleep mind you!
I was unhappy to tell the truth. Somehow a feeling overcame me and i felt that nobody wanted to talk to me. But I made a resolution this year that no matter what happens...a smile will always appear whenever i meet people because i don't want my friends or anyone to be sad or unhappy.
I felt that i had tried helping people before and they are alright now. However, people can't see me when i'm sad because i'm wearing a mask in front of them. I don't want them to feel like i'm a burden to them. However deep inside i wished...REALLY wished i could have a friend to talk to.
I felt so dejected. How come i can help people but i can't help myself? I kept asking that. If people are in trouble, i will defend or help them. When i'm in trouble, who's gonna help me? NO ONE! I tell you...NO ONE! I'm all on my own.
It's like...Aaron's fine...he's a happy guy...doesn't matter who or what...he'll get over it soon! Yeah right! As if that's true. I just needed to talk to someone to when i'm down. But then, it's as if they can't detect when i'm down.
I didn't have time to joke or anything. Just felt so helpless at that time. However, i didn't lost my cool in front of everyone. Just kept quiet.
Usually i'm active in talking or would just say hi to anyone. If there's something wrong with me, i will normally keep quiet and talk less and wouldn't want to bother about my surroundings. Then, Cynthia (my lady head) met up with me cause we were supposed to meet pn. leela. I just said hi and didn't want to show her what's happening. But she could sense the moodiness and asked me if i was alright. I told her i was fine. Thank you so much Cynthia!
Having her as my lady head (cynthia i mean) it's been really great...cause she doesn't talk much (talks when necessary) and is a great observer. Greatful to have a friend like her cause at least i can pour out my thoughts and worries to her.
I'm normally calm (well, trying to be calm) and even if there's blasting either from students or teachers, I won't say it out but keep it to heart. Problem here is...the more i keep, the more i tensed myself up. I don't want to bring up matters to people because i dont want them to get worried over me. So, sometimes i feel like running across the padang ipoh & shout all my worries, troubles, irritation to the whole wide world! That would be better cause i'm releasing it.
I became slightly active at Karu's tuition because i got friends there who are plain crappers and would like to irritate people. Haha...really had a good laugh there!
Yee kheng and ginn yi started the pig trend and grunted non-stop in class. Yissh...damn irritating but nice having them around (ironic right?). No wonder both are 'babified' pigs! MUAHAHA...Too bad they werne't born in the year of the pig...cause both are suited to be pigs! Hopefully one day they grow up and marry pigs and give birth to countless of PIGLETS!!! HAHAHAHA...
two stupid pigs
think they are so big
hope they get kicked
cause of them i'm sick
but guys, thanks for making my day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment