Tuesday, 15 January 2008

I'm now 19!!!

Hey people...happy new year 2008!!! Welcome back Aaron!

A new year
A new start
A new chapter
A new beginning

Forget the BAD
Cherish the GOOd!

So let me go straight to the point on what had happenned.

31st December 2007 - 1st January 2008.
I had a fantastic new year with my family & cousins in KL. We stayed up late for the countdown & i couldn't believe that it was already a new year for us! Gosh, time really does fly. It was only 2 days before school reopens and it's good to go back cause i can see friends again. Really missed them during the holidays.

11th January 2008.
The day I had been waiting for. And a day that I won't forget for the rest of my life! I have turned 19 on this day. Gosh, i'm 19 which makes me...urggh, old! I celebrated my birthday with a few close friends. I thought it was going to be like last time when only one came. But then, it was my fault for not informing early.


my bday cake ~ M.I.C.K.E.Y M.O.U.S.E


my close friends singing...yee kheng dont sing! nanti my cake explode...hahaz!

However i was glad people managed to turn up for the celebration. Somehow or rather I felt very happy that night because the people that i'm close with turned up and celebrated with me. I felt a sense of belonging. Another reason i was happy was the fact the paulians from seremban were in ipoh to celebrate with me. Damn happy cause got other friends beside ipoh ones who could celebrate with me.

We had barbeque during that night and instead of us barbequing, we ended up talking and crapping. Some couldn't make it last minute due to the rain. I'm neither mad nor disappointed. So for those who couldn't make it...it's alright. Thanks for the messages.

After the cake cutting ceremony, I was called to a secluded area to be 'rumbled'. Hahaz...my first time getting rumbled and it was kinda fun! This is the first time in 19 years of schooling that i got rumbled on my birthday and it's a Michaelian tradition. It was so fun (brains are short circuited)! THanks guys...thanks for the wishes and presents!!!

Speaking of presents, i appreciate the presents my friends had bought for me. Thank you very much! However there were two presents that were very special and I will never ever throw away -
1) Kishen bought me gin + lemon (only 5% alcohol) to drink. I was like omigosh...i never received such a present like this. Seriously! His such a thoughtful chap. Thanks Kishen!!! After drinking, da people around me thought i gone high already! Hahaha!!! 5% of alcohol won't kill me la!
2) Yee kheng bought me something special too. But, i wont tell you guys! Figure it out yourself. Haha...Damn funny thinking about it! LOL. Yee kheng thanks a lot for dat gift...it's really something different! It made me much of a MAN!!!



my circle of close friends :)...too formal lah!...NEXT!






GILA time!!!



That concludes my post for now. Once again, those who are reading this...thanks again for your birthday wishes!!! I really appreciate it very much those who came. Thank you very much!

No comments: