I'll make this short and sweet. 1A, 1B, 2B-
A sweet success and I'm really really proud of it! Here's the break down :
A : Pengajian Am
B : Biology
B - : Maths and Chemistry
Best results i've ever had! Never had a B- for Maths and Chemistry. Yippee! The slogging really paid off and I'm proud of that!
In the midst of applying to the IPTA and other universities to continue my studies in university. I will be taking education as my field. Good luck to all my friends out there!
Mum, dad thanks for being behind me all this while. Both of you are the best! =)
To my dearest teachers, thank you for teaching me and I really enjoyed the lessons I had in school. Thank you so much!!! I don't know how to repay you but thank you very much.
To all my concerned and supportive friends namely Siew Wei, Chee Lupp, Keith, Jit Vern, Jason Tan, Jonathan Ho, Nakhieeran, Thomas Liew, Nahulan, Yee Yang, Joe Wai, Cynthia, Tammy, Leroy, Koy Yew, Nicholas Ling, Wai Leong, Er Vin, Girish, Hon Kit, Sara, Yoshita, Leroy, Benjamin Kee, Ambrose, Aunty Sharon, Aunty Terry, Rita, Cher Hong, Ting Jiun, Jeffery Chan (here's your name) and many more whom I've missed out...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!!! YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN MY PILLARS OF STRENGHTH.
2 comments:
Congrats! Do keep us old friends posted on where destiny takes you, yeah?
Cheers! =D
congrats! =)
Post a Comment