Sunday, 12 October 2008

Will power!

Hey guys. I'm just back from KL. Looking at all my other friends updates I just feel like i'm so left out. But, hey they too got their own agenda! Anywayz, today's post is more on what I promised myself to do until the end of my STPM and that's on the 3rd of December 2008. It's the final countdown. One more month and I'm outta school. Sigh! Will miss all of my boyfriends and girlfriends (don't get me wrong!).
Promises :
1) I WILL not go out for these whole two months EXCEPT for certain occasions.
2) I WILL only spend my time studying after schools.
3) I WILL spend my free time revising and studying constantly.
4) I WILL complete any work in school, continue doing extra and studying what had been taught for the day.
5) I WILL not let anything to distract me.
6) I WILL complete and update my co-curriculum activities as soon as possible to avoid doing last minute work.
7) I WILL reject any invitations.
8) I MUST ask my teachers and friends if I don’t understand anything.
Looking back at the date I made this promises, so far I had carried out numbers 3, 4, 6 and 8. The remaining are quite tempting. Hmm, now this calls for will power! Sometimes to see what my other friends have in mind and doing it makes me feel like I'm left out. But I tried to tell myself that it doesn't matter. You're doing it for a reason! Lesson 1: Have will power.
I have to admit I would like to go out and spend my time being a 'normal' person. You go out here and there with whom you want to and you don't have to care about what's going on in the world. Then again, you see, I have this feeling of being left out. If you see me in school, I don't have a specific group to talk to and I basically go around here and there. And how I wished to be involved in this and that. Of course I don't opt for popularity. I never expect that. Lesson 2 : Have more will power.
For now I will feel guilty, yes, GUILTY if what i plan on that day didn't turn out as I wanted it to be. I want to pour my heart to some friends but didn't want to as it's too distracting and that's promise number 5. Grr, it's so aching to keep everything inside! But it's only one month more and this is my future. It's kinda scary coming to think of it. What's in the future? Will it be what I want it to be or otherwise? Lesson 3 : Have more and more will power.
On the other hand, I wouldn't mind going out if I had completed everything. Coming to think of it, there's no such thing as complete because what you do is still not enough. There was one occasion when I went swimming with Jocelyn, Yee kheng and Kah Nyan. We were supposed to study after that but ended up in IMAX playing computer games. Felt uneasy on that day because I didn't do anything and actually did the covering by telling mum I did work! :O
Gosh, I did lie to my mum didn't I? Bad boy! Lesson 4 : Never lie to your mum!
Okay then, let me stop for now. Cause i'm feeling very guilty of spending too much time blogging! For now, take care and may God bless all of you! Remember, work and work and work (but of course got play lah)! Chill k?

No comments: