Yeah, i'm a bad and naughty boy. I'm supposed to have strong will power but I didn't have the will to knock out all the 'evil' influences. Anyway, you can say I broke my promises. Hehe...but i didn't break 100% right? Check out the Promise #1 there's an exception there. =) Now who's got the last laugh? Hehez...
So yah went out for lunch at mixed cuisine with aaron yap, jocelyn, kah nyan, yee kheng and cher hong.
Earlier on, I actually wanted to eat in school and study but I couldn't object Jojo's (Jocelyn) invitation to go out and makan. In fact, she helped another friend of mine to ask me out for lunch. I was kinda surprised but played it cool because this is the first he's asking me to join them for lunch. To that person, thank you very much! Really appreciate it. I think you know who you are cause I sent you a message. Thank you! Lesson 1 : Always take thing calmly and play the game cooly.
To be honest I thought that the whole lunch get together was not going to turn out well except a minor part where the 'big boss' (form 6's, you should know him!) called aaron yap across the street. Everyone there were like 'oh no, aaron yap kena marah' , 'howlah like that?!'. We panicked and were very concerned towards aaron yap. I was like kesianlah the fella. Lesson 2 : When a friend is in trouble...all RUN away. Um, not run awaylah but stay out of trouble and watch.
Then aaron yap came back and we started throwing questions at him, asking him about what happenned and this is what he said :
"Nothinglah...he asked me to tell those who received the form don't write anything yet."
All of us let out a sigh of relief! I almost fainted. *pengsan for one moment* All of us didn't expect that at all! Haha...but can't blame mr. K cause STPM is just one month away. And we have to look out for 2 people - mrs yee and mr. K. Lesson 3 : When Lesson 2 fails, start hitting on the person who caused this catostrophe.
So yah went out for lunch at mixed cuisine with aaron yap, jocelyn, kah nyan, yee kheng and cher hong.
Earlier on, I actually wanted to eat in school and study but I couldn't object Jojo's (Jocelyn) invitation to go out and makan. In fact, she helped another friend of mine to ask me out for lunch. I was kinda surprised but played it cool because this is the first he's asking me to join them for lunch. To that person, thank you very much! Really appreciate it. I think you know who you are cause I sent you a message. Thank you! Lesson 1 : Always take thing calmly and play the game cooly.
To be honest I thought that the whole lunch get together was not going to turn out well except a minor part where the 'big boss' (form 6's, you should know him!) called aaron yap across the street. Everyone there were like 'oh no, aaron yap kena marah' , 'howlah like that?!'. We panicked and were very concerned towards aaron yap. I was like kesianlah the fella. Lesson 2 : When a friend is in trouble...all RUN away. Um, not run awaylah but stay out of trouble and watch.
Then aaron yap came back and we started throwing questions at him, asking him about what happenned and this is what he said :
"Nothinglah...he asked me to tell those who received the form don't write anything yet."
All of us let out a sigh of relief! I almost fainted. *pengsan for one moment* All of us didn't expect that at all! Haha...but can't blame mr. K cause STPM is just one month away. And we have to look out for 2 people - mrs yee and mr. K. Lesson 3 : When Lesson 2 fails, start hitting on the person who caused this catostrophe.
So we stepped into mixed cuisine and everything went fine. I came out happily because I was able to talk to my friends about almost everything from the serious part until the cranky parts. But basically it was a 'gila..syok sendiri' conversation. And I became the mangsa buli of a scandal. Haiz, WHY ME lah? Sigh! Lesson 4 : Play the role of a 'mangsa buli of a scandal'.
Anywayz, gotta stop here. But before reflect on these words (not words of wisdomla...i'm not wise yet) : "I don't have a nephew but I have one." Lesson 5 : Prevent Jocelyn from saying any kata-kata hikmat!
Please do crap whatever's in your head about the statement above in the chatbox. Thanks and cheers!
No comments:
Post a Comment