It actually started on Monday night. Jocelyn messaged me saying that they're going swimming at isc the following morning at 9am. Yee Kheng, Kah nyan and a few more were going to. So i said yes, wouldn't mind going.
The next day it was drizzling and I thought that i was going to be cancelled. I messaged Jocelyn and she told me to go there. Lesson #1 : Alwasy be bright and optimistic. After a while, the rain stopped and I was delighted definitely. So I packed my stuff and went reached there at 8.45 am.
While waiting, I did some Math's. Yes, Math's...you guys hear me! Maths! I waited for about 15 minutes and still there were no sign of them. I went like 'Malaysians just great!'. At 9.40am sharp, the girls and one guys finally arrived. People will think I will get angry for them being late. But, dont' want to spoil the fun and just stared at them. This was how the conversation went :
Aaron : I thought you all say 9am.
Jocelyn : Yee kheng lor...i say 9am he said 9.45am.
Kah Nyan : Yalor. Nah, you said yourself Yee Kheng.
Yee Kheng : Why me lar? Jocelyn is always calling things last minute.
Aaron : You mean she also contacted you last minute??? [staring at Yee Kheng and Kah Nyan]
Yee Kheng and Kah Nyan nodded. I went like >.<
Well, Malaysians are good at coming late but this is ridiculous. Never mind that as we could jump into the pull and conquer every corner as it was in the morning. There was nobody around and the four of us were just taking our own sweet time swimming and playing the fool. Yee kheng didn't know how to swim so we tried to teach. However every time we do so, he keeps drowning (if you're reading this yee kheng, sorry ah). Then Jocelyn taught him the proper way of kicking and found out that his 'kicking' was a problem. Feeling so ashamed he retreated to the baby pool. Poor Yee Kheng! Too bad I had no camera that time. I should had let you see how yee kheng behaves. Lesson #2 : Always be prepared for anything.
We were thinking what game we should play since there were only four. I suggested that one guy should carry a girl on the shoulders and let the girls battle to see who falls first. But in the end we didn't manage to play because Jocelyn keeps falling off mine and yee khengs. Kah Nyan didn't want to be carried by yee kheng or else (oh please dont' make my face as a dart board) "the satelite she carries around" will manage to track her down. Yee kheng you should know this one! The most hilarious part is that when i carried jocelyn she keeps falling behind. That's normal. What's abnormal is when yee kheng carries her, she falls in front! Haha...i didn't know that this was polar opposites. Oops, sorry for my chem language here!
Out of nowhere a friend of Jocelyn's dropped in and it wasn't a hi and bye. It was a yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda..you know this...yadda...now you mention it, yadda, yadda, yadda. Hey, for guys it's a hi and bye basis. But if it's girls, it's the yadda story. In the mean time, kah nyan, yee kheng and I were at the jacuzzi and while waiting for jocelyn to stop we were crapping all the way. Yee Kheng was commenting about the satelite dish that Kah Nyan has. Kah Nyan retaliated and I couldn't stop laughing. Lesson #3 : When girls talk, leave them to talk whether it rains or pours.
Since the last day of school, everyone kept asking me what i'm going to wear for 6th Form Night. And today, here are the two perfect examples who constantly asked me. But I still don't wanna tell them. Let's make it a surprise. Either they drop dead or I drop! Those two fellas won't stop kacauing me and another hot topic which I leave them to comment. Lesson #4 : Keep the suspension and leave the crappers crapping.
Finally after one hour and how many minutes, jocelyn stopped and we just continue talking ignoring her. And we went like, "Go and talklar". Jocelyn replied, "Finish already." Sheesh! Jocelyn ah, haiz! We spend the next half an hour in the jacuzzi and later hit the sauna.
At the end of the day, we went to the drive thru McD and IMAX where it was yee kheng vs Jocelyn in a game of DOTA. Those two are so hilarious I tell you! I will upload the picture we took at McD later k? Bye for now.
p/s: It's kinda long and boring but thanks for being patient enough. Thanks!
At the end of the day
No comments:
Post a Comment