Tuesday, 19 February 2008

it's only the second day!

Well well well...exam fever has hit the road. But this is only the second day and i'm already down-graded & feel like just giving up! Today's paper was a real nightmare...ask those who did it...they'll tell u dat it ain't easy...arghhh! I'm totally flopping that paper.

Everyone was anxiously waiting for the paper and when i saw it...i just froze for a few seconds and i went like 'oh shit!'...how to answerlah...aiyo...

The questions were way beyond my imagination. I didn't expect these questions to come out. Haha! But even if the current was strong i don't care i went and blasted the poor paper like shit only! I tell u...by the end of the day, it was all shit! ARGHHHH!!! The agony of answering the crappy paper which i noe it's my doomsday was a real pain in the neck...and true enuf i got a pain in the neck!

Mr. Koi was at the door and i was hoping he would say times up coz i had enuf wif dat paper! Oh my gosh! I can't bear with it anymore. And so it ended...the second day...just like that!

After recess I went back to class and studied for chemistry. And guess what? I forgot to bring the important paper to revise...ARGHH!!! What else could go wrong? Did i mention i 4got 2 bring my math's book & yes i went hunting down like a stupid fool for a pathetic math's book! ARGHH!

The day wasn't so bad coz i managed to talk to chee lupp whom i can talk to about lots and lots of things and bro matt. It's nice having the two of them coz it's more carefree, relaxing and casual to talk to them. We can practically talk anything under the sky. Stale or not stale...it's just a talk.

Later I went for the Augustus sukan tara at 3pm. My goodness...u shud hav seen how many people turned up! Not even half of the form 4's and form 5's. And what's more the field is so dry! I think all the plants would have disappeared already before sports day! I say it's like bad luck! So shui.... I remembered my senior's batch....all so semangated to run & play...whatever they do...they put their heart and soul to it. But i feel like this batch is cursed with bad luck! God knows what will happen next!

It's been a day and i have to attend mr. karu's tuition tonight...give me the strength to survive for another hour or so...and it's to zzzzzzzzland when i come back! Muahahahahaha!

SmElL ya guys laterz...

No comments: