Yeah!!! My monthly test is over! Yippeee...
About yesterday's MUET paper, the paper was unexpecting! I was sometimes laughing my head off because i don't even know the right conjuctions for the sentences. Adui!!! Mind you this are the conjunctions for proverbs which i don't even know...Gosh, it was killing! But on the whole, i think it was fine...don't really expect that high a mark but at least i gave my best shot.
Today was PA. And the paper was like ok ok...no comments much about it but i seriously should concentrate more on math and chemistry. Well, at least i did my best! The 'kenegaraan' section was alright with pn. aspa and mr karu's help...i benefited in both ways. Whereas for the graph section, all of my friends and i did the same graph (except one girl but no names mention). Thank God for that! The easiest way to identify whether you're doing dat right graph is to look front, back and sides. That's the best part of all when u have graph in ur pa. Hehe...!!!
So that concludes the exam topic for now. Now, i'm targeting my mid-term! From this monthly test, I learn that i have to be courageous to face the paper and be scared of it. We make mistakes but in order to be bold and to stand up for ur FACTS...u have to be persistent and be bold! I know that i can get 4 flat (4A's) because i now understand how the exam questions twist and turn...and i will prove myself worthy! No matter who or what, I'm determined to do well...and help my friends if my help is needed.
I pray that God will bless me with the strength and wisdom to carry out and accompolishing anything. Thanks for the support guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment