It seems that I have been getting the cold shoulders from several people now in school. I don't really know the reason why but it is very obvious. Not even smiling or saying hello to you is a sign that he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. It took me days to figure out what has actually happenned.
I thought that everything would be fine when I started schooling. However, I was wrong about that. Life isn't a bed of roses. What I had thought it would be turned otherwise. We are free to choose our course of action but we can't choose the consequences that we have to bear later. I don't know what God had planned in his mind for me. As I see things are going, it wouldn't be a smooth sailing year for me.
That's when I decided to do some self reflection. I had been doing reflection previously. Only thing is I didn't go deep into the root of the problem. I just reflected what was seen on the surface. I somehow rather didn't want to face reality and would be in my fantasy land. Well, it's about time for me to grow up.
How many of us actually think we are growing older and not growing up? We are getting older by the day and probably more matured physically but are we growing up mentally? It's not the question on how old we are getting, it's more of how we grow up. There are some who don't seem to grow up although they are getting older.
When all seems lost, sometimes a short prayer would do. I don't know the power of praying until I tried that. It's not about seeking the signs and guidance from the Gods. You can't let God to tell you what to do. Sometimes, you have gotta have faith and pray for a miracle to work out. God will not fail people who prove worthy of being helped.
I hope that by doing self reflection everyday without fail I'm able to be a better person who can be sensitive to people's surroundings. I had even one friend who approached me and told me off saying I wasn't understanding and sensitive to she and her friends. I'm grateful in a way that I'm getting to know myself better and correcting my behaviour. It's better to know early that later.
No comments:
Post a Comment