Sigh, just when I thought that everything is fine...I just realized that I have only one week before going back to form 6. Yes, and this time...things will be very different.
Meeting with new people from other schools, facing a syllabus that's said to be the most difficult in the entire world (or entire universe), joining different clubs and society, socializing with people - these are the common things that I will be facing soon. These I have to endure for another one and a half years.
It feels like entering a new environment (although I had been there since primary). The physical status won't change - it will only be the flow and companionship. I'm happy to be back in school cause I'm now suffocating in the house. Waking up, brush teeth, have breakfast, blah blah yadda yadda etc...(Soon, I would be wishing for holidays. LOL)
I have been thinking lately and wonder what will life be after form 6. I mean...we will be taking different paths to pursue our own dreams and passion. Still, there will be reunions to see everyone again. Haven't come to the stage where I gotta plan my own wedding and landing my b*** on a job later on! Speaking of which, I am still single and available. Haha!!!
And the friendship...will friendship built amongst us still be strong even we have parted? That's the thing I worried the most. I am very afraid that I will lose contact with my friends and everyone that's around me. I don't want to be abandoned cause I fear loneliness in my heart. I don't want to lose that friendship that's valueless. I want to at least leave a good impression to my friends so I will at least be remembered. Let's leave that to fate shall we?
At this stage, how many of us will think of working while studying? Our parents can't be supporting us forever. They were the ones who brought us up, fed us, give us our pocket money and taught us mannerism. Our parents had planned our savings for education. I personally feel that I should try working and studying at the same time. Cause I have this guilt concious seeing my parents giving me allowance even in times of difficulty....I just feel so moved. They still consider me as their son and I'm happy that they are my parents. I'm feel like i'm not doing my part. But right now, it's time for me to stretch my wings wide!
Things will not be easy in form 6 so I gotta work EXTRA hard on it. Especially juggling between the activites, socializing, and of course...who can't forget...STUDYING! You don't go to school for nothing, right? I have lots of plans in mind that I want to accompolish...so I gotta be patient and endure it. So, I would probably be out of the house more often than I think. Being a home addict, just sitting and staring in front of the TV and computer screen isn't a healthy thing to do. Where can you learn something? How can you build a relationship? How will you face the world outside?
Sigh! It's not easy...so gotta do what Aaron usually does. ~Just hit the road till you reach your destination.~
No comments:
Post a Comment