Thursday, 3 June 2010

Third world mentality

If you read the following links, you will curse until you run out of words. Indeed, so called a first class nation but third class mentality. I tried browsing through to find a more detailed description of the event from the online news portal. The malaysianinsider only reported half the story, the star online hadn't publish anything (correct me if I'm wrong) and the others...I have no idea.

Click here for the short description of the story.

And here is the whole story from the person himself.

I cannot fathom the thoughts of having such people around. Why do they even exist on earth? Their 'tak kisah' attitude resulted in the death of this poor lady. What sort of people are these? Why can't they better use their brains for a circumstance like this? The BHP management is totally neglicent and irresponsible. I am supporting this person to boycott BHP though I don't use their petrol.

2 comments:

KW said...

OMG. How can the bhp workers be so irresponsible and heartless? seriously, I'll curse them that they will have to live the rest of their life with the burden of knowing that they have caused someone killed indirectly thru their own 'selfishness' (refusing to lend the fire extinguisher)..

Aaron Oo said...

I can just imagine if it is their loved ones and they can still smile at you. Sickening people.