I'm just clueless of what to blog nowadays. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to blog. I'm routing for the second reason.
Probably I have been staying in the house for too long that my brains are all fuzzy and damaged due to the lack of exposure outside of home. How could an average human being like me survive in the house for at least two weeks in a row? I bet others would have gone mad and be driven up the ceiling! Some evil thought.
Let's look at it in another way - what places can I go to in Ipoh now? The only place where people can go to is Jusco (besides Parade). Full stop. Lost world of Tambun is out of the list because it's too expensive (according to Ipoh standard) and doesn't have much attraction compared to Sunway Lagoon.
Places of food? Almost the same everywhere. There's nothing special besides the ipoh kuey teow and beansprout chicken. The fast food - McDonald and KFC is the same no matter which corner of the world you go to.
Places of attraction? There's Kellie's Castle...hang on, who wants to visit an incomplete castle? The temple near the cave (forgot the name) I used to visit ONLY once. I do, however, want to commend about the majestic railway station. The structure is priceless that you can't find anywhere and it's a great place if you want to hitch a train to KL Sentral. Just a few minutes down the train station lies St. Michael's Institution, my alma mater, with a beautiful French architectural design. I'm sure there are other places in Ipoh but at the moment, I'm just too lazy to blog about.
Why don't I go down to KL? I never liked the big, over-conjested, massive city. I only see concrete 'jungle' when I wake up. No doubt that KL has a huge Popular and MPH bookstore at Mid Valley Megamall (I simply adore books for no reason) and a whole floor of Kinokuniya (thanks Koy Yew!) at KLCC. Still, I don't like the city life. Too busy and too much hussle. For that, Ipoh has an advantage because it's quieter.
As for now, I shall be returning to my current state - staying in the house for another few more days and doing more reading till I rot - or someone calls me out for an outing. Anything will do. Just ring me up and I shall be there. Till then, take care.
2 comments:
It's Kinokuniya =). You seems to be very bored. Interested to join the crowd to support MMB? The final will be held tomorrow at Stadium Perak. It'll start around 7pm but MMB will perform at around 10pm as they were drawn to be the 3rd last band to perform if I'm not mistaken. Do join us and wear green and/or white. See ya there!!!
Thanks for the spelling. I'm bored to death. Lucky you for still having school. I will definately be going to support the MMB. And they are infact, the last band to go. So I shall be seeing you there.
Post a Comment