I am currently thinking what it would be when everything goes accordingly. You plan for a nice dinner and eventually it turned out well. You plan to watch a movie and you know that the movie is just the right taste. You plan to study in a prestigious university and yes, your dreams come true after all. It's just a bed of roses! How nice it will be.
But that's only in dreams. You dream about everything going your way. Everything is just plain, smooth sailing. Well, wake up! Time to face reality. Reality is very different from your dreams. You can plan, but will it come true?
Suddenly you find yourself having dinner in a real crowded and packed place that you have hardly any space to breath. So much for a perfect dinner!
Then your movie plans just went berzaak. Your friends can't make it and you're the only one left! So much for a movie!
You yearn so much for a university that you want to be in, but, you got flatly rejected! So much for the university of your choice what more if it's overseas.
With all this disasters happening, could we even possibly think it as a blessing in disguise? Could it be there is another pathway that leads us to a better future?
I ponder on this issue. I can't really digest what's happening now. I wonder what will happen in near future. Hmm, hopefully i'll be able to resolve it by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment