Looking at my friends having part time jobs make me feel so envious of them. Well anyway I believe there's still one out there but I gotta wait. So yes I'm basically in the house almost the whole week.
I've tried and tried for several part time jobs most related to teaching but unfortunately things didn't turn out the way it's suppose to be. Well it's just not my luck or it could be a blessing. It's a matter of how I perceive it.
Anyway still thinking of what courses I might want to take in future. And seriously there's a lot of things to be settled once results are released. I'm not really sure when results are going to be released but as far as I'm concern, it should be around march.
The current political situation in Perak, the nude picture release of Elizabeth Wong and the global recession are just overwhelming. I just refuse to look at the media nowadays. It just makes me sick. That's why I rather read the entertainment and sports pages. The only thing I can say is God bless us!
Alright, I'll try to update when I can about stuffs. See you guys later in future.
No comments:
Post a Comment