Friday, 7 November 2008

Last day's a blast!

Today was the last day for the upper sixes before our real major exam next one and a half weeks. I didn't feel sad leaving because at least I left with good memories for the past one and a half years.
The day started with a briefing conducted by Pn. Tan CC. Later Mr. Ravindran and then Mr. Karu who bid farewell to all of us. I felt that it had been a wonderful journey. And today was the day everyone could break the rules. Hehez, cause it's the end of our schooling life. Hence, did bring in my camera since everyone brought theirs.
The most interesting part of the Michaelians would be the singing of the school rally. For Michaelians, once a Michaelian always a Michaelian! We would sing the school rally whether rain or shine. That is our tradition! And hopefully that tradition will live in all of us!

I would like to thank all my friends and teachers who had helped me face this 'unknown' path. I really learned a lot from all of you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for everything! I will seriously miss you all. To all my juniors (who happen to read this) I will miss you guys too and don't forget that the Michaelian spirits live in all of you.

So after the 'unofficial' graduation, my friends - Tammy, Jojo, Yee Kheng, Ting Jiun, Cher Hong, Kah Nyan, Jia Yee and I with Aaron Yap and the whole USS2 gang headed to the ipoh white cofee just opposite our school. So we went there and had our lunch (to me it's lunch but to others, I don't know!).
Because I'm a bit 'quiet' in the group I just started reading the organic chemistry and got 'scolded' from the rest. Well, since no one was talking to me so silence is golden right? I just so happened to take some pictures at the same time.

After eating, I had a bad stomach ache and took my things along with me. Yee Kheng was like wondering why I took my stuff along. I thought they were leaving so I took along with me just in case. But he was like you go first lah. I was kinda 'touched' at that moment. Don't ask me why but I just felt like it. Lesson 1: Always wait for your friends no matter what. That can sustain your friendship longer than you think.
Then we went back to school and somehow paid a visit to Brother Matthew. It was nice talking to brother matthew. Afterall, that was our last schooling day. We had a nice talk and we went home. As I was coming out from the centre I decided to lepak around in school before I headed back.
Something must always go wrong somehow. Poor Jocelyn and Tammy! Something went wrong with their cars especially the rim and wheels. According to some sources, their cars were lifted. However, since I don't know head or tail I shall not go on. The only thing I know is the damage had already been done. (Correct me if i'm wrong with this statement) Lesson 2: Whenever it has to do with people's car, never ever disturb or play or kick! It's important to respect the person as well as the car.
Went to see the futsal tournament organised by ISUC. Lepak there until about 4.30pm and then went home after that.
One more hot news available : A cobra had been found in the teacher's toilet! This news was circulating around and I overheard it. Looks like SMI is definately going down the drain (actually it has gone down long time ago).

Okay, catch up with you guys later.

No comments: