...i'm totally EXHAUSTED!
I admit that i'm totally exhausted but i can still stay up to write and update my blog. Haha...!!
I just came back from an outing (DISCO outing to be precise) at Er Vin's house. It was so much fun and i hadn't experienced this for a long long time! It's difficult to express in words but i will try to express it.
I had not planned any outings even after handover due to the upcoming exams and a lot of stuff that got in the way. However, i realized that wasn't the reason for not having an outing. I do realize that now if u hav the will, u will have your way. And that proved it today!
I suggested to cynthia that we have an outing after LTC and couldn't find a suitable day until we almost decided to cancel it off. Luckily, we put our foot down and decided the 15th dec would be fine. Oh, thank God coz everything went smoothly today.
Although not everyone attended, we still had fun cause it's not the number that it's important, it's whether we want it to be happening or not. We also had the other excos to attend and if you ask me, i'm still proud of the success achieved today.
I would like to thank my members - er vin (for lending his house...which we made a mess in the pool! :P ), wai leong, sen yang, yoon hong, jocelyn, cynthia, levinra, tammy (finally you made it to an outing!...thx u so much), harin, jia xin, rachel chong, wei sheng, yee kheng, hah raymond and weng hong for making it and turning it into a wild pool party. U guys ROX man! Seriously! I never had so much fun during outings (esp wif one who has a pool....wooo hooo!!! YAY)
Thank you guys...thank you so much for coming coz i'm really glad that we know each other and became frends...I seriously had a fun time going out wif you guys and hopefully it will be even better next time! I got to know you guys and accept you the way you are. And thank you again for accepting me as who i am. Thank you! THanx a lot!
p/s: btw, this is an update of my blog...hehe...i think it falls under statement 3...check it out in the previous post! thanx for reading...
No comments:
Post a Comment