Sunday, 23 September 2007

~Back In Action~

Hey hey!

Sorry for not updating this blog site 4 a long long long...super duper long time! Gomenazai. There's been a lot happening lately...some pleasant some unpleasant. However, you gotta look at the bright side after all.

Everytime it's like I lost da touch 2 write whenever I came to da big screen. Heck what went wrong? Me also dunno. It's as though I lost touch of my writing skills. I came in filled wif spirit but then dunno why it died just like that.

So what's been happening lately? Hmm..lots and lots of things which actually made me ponder to know it's questionable or not. So here goes...

First school drama is over after a few weeks ago. Come 2 think of it, it's just a few weeks it ended but it felt like 2 months back. Had a fantastic time during the school drama. Everyone had put their efforts in2 making it a success. Some critics were constructive but sum (i assume those who thinked it sucked!) juz said it had gone down da drain. Well...the world's round. Every1 has their say.

Then, the prefect's farewell which ended a week ago. All the laughter, all the enjoyment...all of us had a gila gila time 2gether. From crappy jokes 2 hilarious acts and break dancing (haha, dat was part of the 'punishment') it was a nite that i couldn't 4get at all.

Then a group of old, primary boys including me went back to our primary building to have some memoirs because it's gonna be demolished very soon. How sad :'(...we came in and out of dat primary building since primary and somehow it's gonna be juz a flat land! Sigh, all the memories during primary...it's sad. So, hopefully i will put up a post bout dis topic.

Just last night, 6th form nite was ROCKING ICCC (ipoh city and country club) and the atmosphere waz juz tuned 2 de right frequency. Da theme 'an end a beginning'. This is the first time da farewell is held outside. I must say dat it was done beautifully (although da games were kiddy type but still...swell wif the splendid emcees). I was the photographer on duty. WOW, i nvr knew da job is alwayz on da run. Don think of sitting down 4 2 seconds coz u will be running for 240 seconds! By de end of de day, i just plopped on2 bed in2 zzzzzland.

On the hold, these events had a great impact on me cause i got closer to some frends n i noe dem better. But sumthing's juz missing......i didn't realize this until i kept quiet and started to turn my volume down.

Call me 'siu hei' but then i noticed dat my frends r abandoning me. Ever since form 4, i think, i felt as if i'm a loner. It's just painful n heartful sumtimes 2 think of it. Sumtimes, i feel so jealous dat as if my frends had been snatched away by others. Sum may think i'm after popularity but i'm not. I juz feel so lonely. Well, not many people noe bout dis matter except a few close frends of mine.

I juz dunno why pple tend 2 move away from me. Is it sumthing i shudn't noe...or is it not meant to be heard? Sigh...i feel like i'm an outcast.

I haven't been in touch wif a few close frends n i juz dunno where 2 start. wat i'm saying is from my heart. am i trying to be sum1 else when i shud be myself? how can i start improving? these r question i keep asking myself everyday. I feel dat i wan 2 be in da spot light sumtimes but i noe it takes time 4 pple to get 2 noe u.

There's another part dat i get irritated easily is dat sum pple can't shut their gaps when it comes 2 rumours. dey like spoiling one's frendship wif de other...hoping dey stay away from him. But i believe da truth will b revealed sooner or later. I pray everyday dat i will be strong 2 face these challenges...no matter whether it's big or small. AND i'm telling u hyprocretes out there who pretend 2 be frends......DONT THINK U CAN MESS WIF ME...COZ IF IT'S A FIGHT U WAN...IT'S A FIGHT I'M GONNA GIVE!

ok then, i gotta go n study...exam is less than a week...so gotta go now...byez! take care pple...n dont let rumours break ur frendship! ;P

No comments: